Saturday, December 30, 2006

Approaching 2007...

Hello all!

I will try to blog on "Choosing the Right Toy" soon but currently my life is going through a transition period in which prayers and intercession will be very much appreciated. :)

I still believe 2007 will be my greatest year yet but as how it is going to be, I am not too sure.
All I know that it is gonna be a year of building and strengthening for me.

I also will like to devote my time into my studies (I hope) and interests as well as discipling my members more in my CG. (So W300 people, pls press into my life as I press into yours)
2007 will definitely be the multiplication year for us.

Meanwhile you can email me at michelle_yby@yahoo.com pictures of your favorite soft toy for my next entry. (yeap! dun be shy)

Thank you for reading and for your wonderful feedbacks.

Have a Happy Happy New Year!

2 comments:

orcafree said...

go dearest go!!!!


muackx...

orcafree said...

prezz in..muahahahahhahahahahahaaaa....


(^O^)