Wednesday, November 22, 2006

From Previous Blog: Being Simple Is Complete

HeLlo.mY nAmE iS mIcHeLle. i Am sIxTeEn YeArS oLd pLuSz SeVeNz YeArSz.

----------------
Do you know people who type like that? This leads me to the conclusion that humans are complex creatures.

Simple sentences like this will cause them to lose their ability to type and hence changing the CAPS now and then gives them the confidence and feeling of typing.

Man, I didn't know even typing has dynamics! This is huge. O___O

But aside from typing, you see 'complexity' in the lives of human beings everywhere you go.
It is like a trend? Or juz another way to attract attention?

Take for example the Da Vinci Code, it is so popular because it complicates a simple matter to something very controversial and complicating.I mean imagining that Jesus was married to Mary (not His mother duh!) is quite an ultimate. *salute man!

But people still buy the story. Why? Because there is something more than meets the eye... or so they were made to believe.

The same reason why "made believe" supernatural stuff attracts people. Cults, black magic etc intrigues people because we just like to know the unknown.

When I was young, like most kids, I like to pretend to be someone I am not. Most of the time, I like to fantasize having magical powers (mainly mind reading & ability to teleport) I even tried to focus my 'energies' to teleport but failed. At extreme times, I will think that I am actually God here on earth for a mission (serious!)

But when comes to reality, many of us are disappointed. Sometimes too disappointed to recognize the precious simplicity that God has intended for us.

In music, we always say less is more.
In life, i will say Being Simple is Complete.

When God creates the world, it was in order and simple.
By simple i do not mean lousy or no standard. By simple I meant nothin is in lack.

When there is nothing lacking, there is no asking for more. And since what God creates is perfect, there is no lack, everything was simple.

It's when we try to complicate things then things start to go wrong. (Eve thinking there's more by eating that fruit!!!)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhyyy then do we complicate things?
You ask me? I can only say becos we live in a broken down world. I am also guilty of complicating things when they are simple. You can say I am a complicated person (wait a min, didnt you say that about yourself too?!?!)

Deep down of deepest, I still love things when they are simple. Pure, complete & whole.
What about you?

No comments: