Tuesday, November 21, 2006

welcome to my world... or rather home...

its 1:17am ... arghh... and I am not asleep yet...

my mind is very active now... michelle-ism juices are flowing through my ears, eyes and mouth...




I daydream alot... alot is an understatement in fact... but i couldn't help it... my excellent mind is too active... its almost like a curse...o____O
As a result, my attention span is short and actually I thought of doing at least 3 other things because I was bored already typing a few sentences in this blog...

BUT I am going to persevere!!! michelle-ism will impact the whole world in the future...!!! I must preserve the memories of the most complex and exciting mind of all times...!!!

(of cos i am joking... i am one of the most boring people in the world)

anyway back to daydream... one thing i never fail to dream about... is my future home. in fact, i started to dream of my future home since i have the ability to think for myself.

in fact, i think i have rather high taste since young (of coz, what do you expect from michelle-ism???)... as i often frown at my parents' choice of furniture and layout of the house (i still do)
therefore i dream of my perfect home like ALL the time... because i really really really really don't like the place I am living now (in terms of looks... i love my family!!!)

Do you play the game SIMS? that is like my favorite PC game since Minesweeper (alright lar, i m not a gamer)
And no... i don't adore the game because I am a sadist who likes to control lives.
I love the game because I can build houses and buy all sorts of furniture, wallpaper, gadgets, decorations etc for my house.

With the help of SIMS 2 (and online search), I came up with the rough sketch of how I hope/wish my future home will be like...

Let's start with the first room we'll see once we entered the house...
THE LIVING ROOM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



It will be simple yet artistic... i like the color combination of red,white and black for the living room (plus a touch of greenish from the plants)
I believe my future living room will look almost like the picture, except for the weird looking flowery pillows (will put silky red and black pillows), and the TV will be at eye level, instead of looking down.

Next, we'll have the DINING ROOM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



As you can see, the color combination is almost identical to the living room. This is because these 2 rooms are closely connected to each (possibly without any walls in between) and therefore to choose another theme is ridiculous (to me)

However the walls will be covered with rough grey wallpaper to indicate a softer approach. Afterall, the dining room should not overshadow the living room.
My actual dining room will not be that big (as in the picture)

Unfortunately I could not find any nice kitchen layout from the web (maybe kitchen is too unimportant) so what I can say is the theme will be totally different from the living room and dining room.
It will be very domestic yet elegant, practical yet aesthetical... a totally different feel from the living/dining room.

Nevermind, let's move on to the QUIET TIME/READING ROOM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Alright, this layout is totally irrelervant

But the theme is perfectly ideal... its like once you enter into this room, warmth will filled this entire place.
Because of the irrelervacy of the items in this picture, let me describe to you what my future study/quiet time room will have.

- Big Book Shelf (dark brown)
- Piano
- Drum set
- Instead of sofas, big soft cushions will be laid in one corner (most likely for comfort during quiet time)
- Hi-fi with great speakers

Alright, let's move on... BATHROOM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know I know... this is too extravegant. The marble walls are too much.
But apart from the marble walls (which any smooth wall surface will do), this bathroom layout is quite ideal.
Just need to add a shower (same place as the bathtub), a full length mirror and decrease the size of the room by 30%.
Bathrooms are extremely important to me. The most important room to me... after bedroom of course. Of course for this layout, we are talking about the master bedroom's bathroom.
The other toilets will just have a similar theme without the bathtub (just the shower) and a much smaller space.
FINALLY, we have come to the final and most important room...

THE BEDROOM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Okay, ignore the teapot and the books on the floor. Let's focus on the beauty of this room.
The theme is excellent. It flows with the living room and the quiet time room. It is kinda in the middle of the warmth theme and elegant theme. Fantastic!
The chair however, is off flow and too low class. A softer/warmer looking chair will replace that green chair and the chair is actually facing an unique looking huge mirror (for me to do my hair and make up daily)
The fish tank is a bit too off in a sense $$$ wise, and it is weird to sleep with other living things looking at you... so in place of that will most likely be a great painting or interesting decorations.
--------
Well that is all for my dream home!! It's very simple... no many storeys, no swimming pools, no weird stuff... just simple and basic with a touch of elegance and warmth.
Just thinking of it makes me feel so happy... :)
It shall come to pass one day!
Lalalalalallalalalalalalalala........ZZzzZzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing! i love ur future house~ =)